LG K-Series smartphones will launch in India on 14 April: The LG company will launch their K-Series of smartphones in India on April 14 and for this LG has started sending invites to media for their launch event.
LG K-Series smartphones will launch in India on 14 April
First from the lineup the company is anticipated to launch the K7 and K10 smartphones. Also in press invite they are considering to tease 4G connectivity for the new K-series handsets but we are expecting that both the LG K7 and LG K 10 smartphones to support 4G in India.
Both the phones i.e. LG K7 and LG K 10 were the first K-Series smartphones during the launched ahead of the CES 2016. So South Korean company have stated that this time also the L-Series smartphones will succeed.
To bring the K-Series of smartphones from higher-end devices they are touted to sport capabilities of photography as well as the premium UX features and they are bring from higher end devices. The prices are yet to be announced.
Some of the key features of the LG K10 and LG k7 are as follows:
– It includes 2.5D Arc Glass design along with Gesture Interval Shot, Gesture shot and Tap shot functions for taking images.
– LG K7 will run on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
– It was announced in supporting variants of 3G and 4G LTE.
– 3G LTE model has a quad-core processor – Clocked at 1.3GHz
4G LTE version has 1.1 GHz quad-core processor.
– Resolution display of 5-inch FWVGA.
– 5- megapixels and 8-megapixela rear cameras
– Front facing camera 5- megapixel with 2125mAh battery
And you will get following features in 4G LTE variant of LG K10 series:
– Either 1.2GHz or 1.3GHz or may be an octa-core processor clocked at 1.14GHz.
– It is backed by 2300mAh battery
– Rear camera of 13-megapixel camera
– 8 or 5 megapixel camera depending on the market
– You will get three different memory configuration in K10 – 1GB, 1.5GB and 2GB
– It has 8GB or 16 GB of storage
– And the K10 variant will arrive in three colors i.e. Indigo, White and Gold.