Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run just hit the top of the iOS app charts this week and for good reason, it’s so fun to play! Even if you’re not a big fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, this app is still a blast. You can play as Donnie, Leo, Ralph, Mikey and a bunch of other unlockable characters too! It’s up to you to make your way through New York fighting crime and completing challenges as you go!
Be sure to pick up the energy orbs as you go to unlock special gear, weapons, and special boosts that will help you defeat the bad guys. Here are just a few of the fun activities you can do in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run
- Fight tons of bad guys like Dimension X, Baxter Stockman, the Foot Clan and Kraang
- Use vehicle mode to drive the Shellraiser through the streets
- Get new gear for your turtles like the Cyber and Stealth gear
- Play the pizza time mini game to get reawrds
- Go off jumps, shoot enemies with the garbage cannon and crush obstacles while driving
- Fight in slow motion using Turtle Time
- Drive the Chopper, Casey’s motorcycle
- Upgrade your gadgets and weapons with new items like the Turtle Saver and the Laserbot
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run Tips & Cheats
Here are some good tips to follow when playing this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles app!
- Keep an eye on your energy meter, when it’s full you can activate Turtle Time. Once you enter Turtle Time, you can earn lots of coins in a short amount of time!
- Collect the green orbs any chance you get! If you’re trying to decide between battling an enemy or collecting orbs, collect the orbs first and then go back to battle the enemy. If you run out of energy it will be game over.
- Be sure to buy boosts to give your turtle an edge over enemies. You can use your coins to buy a bunch of different boosts that will give you various powers like having the energy orbs come to you or the laserbot which will clear enemies for you.
- Use your Mutagen wisely. Mutagen is the expensive form of currency in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and can be used to bring your player back to life if you run out of energy. Try to save your Mutagen for battles when you will need it.
- Upgrade your Shellraiser by visiting the garage. Once you’ve upgraded your character enough, start upgrading the Shellraiser. You can buy additional armor or better launchers so you will be protected when driving through the streets.
- When first upgrading your character, upgrade your energy and armor capacity first. This will allow you take on more damage and play for longer without having to collect more energy.
- If you do decide to purchase in-game currency using real money, purchase Mutagen. This is the only purchase that is actually worthwhile because coins are fairly easy to earn.
- Pick one of the Ninja Turtles to play as in the beginning instead of trying to upgrade them all. If you pick one turtle, you can make them much more powerful than trying to upgrade them all. Once you’ve gotten further in the game you can focus on unlocking all four turtles!
Hopefully these tips and cheats will help you advance in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run. If you know of any other cheats or helpful tips, please leave them in the comments!